Thursday, June 30, 2011

Work, work, and more work

So...in the past few weeks, there really hasn't been much going on except for a lot of work. The work schedule is usually 7 am - 5 pm, Monday-Friday, plus Saturday 8am - 11am. Well, lately, it's been 6 am - 6 pm. Yikes! And its been like that for awhile it seems. But at least I have my Saturday afternoons for beaches. And I have pretty cool co-workers who invite me to anything that's going on after work. I will say having so much work has made me so tired by the time I go home that I forget that I'm by myself.

With that said, I'm back to work! Today will be a 6am - 5pm day! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Dang..they are working you like crazy! Guess it keeps you busy though. That's so great to have co-workers to keep ya company until Joey gets there. Hope everything else is going great! :)

    ReplyDelete